All project partners will organize or participate at the local CSR event(s), where they will disseminate the project objectives, status, activities or results (depending on the phase). These local event(s) will be: workshops, seminars, round tables, participation at conferences and info corner.s The date of the events or participation will be planned in advance.
- RRiF: Publishing articles in the monthly magazine - RRiF and participation at the international conference 'Accounting and Management' (Croatia, June 2017)
- IDOP: Annual conference 'Corporate Social Responsibilty' organized by the Croatian Business Council for Sustainable Development (Croatia, December 2017).
1. Educational program '' Empowering local communities through communication
and cooperation with CSR companies'', November 2016
2. Educational services on CSR communications, November 2016
3. Annual conference 'Corporate Social Responsibilty', December 2016
4. Workshop on the issue of food donation system in Croatia, February 2017
5. Annual Croatian Controlling conference, May 2017
- EABIS: Pan-European leadership event in Brussels in October/November 2017, EABIS Annual Colloquium.
- EKVILIB: Annual conference Trends in the CSR, May/June in Slovenia.
1. Annual CSR conference: Corporate Social Responsibility and Challenges of Digitalisation, May 2017.
- PONTIS: The CEE CSR Summit that takes place each year in November in Bratislava.
1. Slovak Compliance Days, November 2016
- GIG: different seminars: Corporate Ethics Management, Environmental Sustainability, Corporate Responsibility Management, CSR Communication, Leadership and Human Rights.
- LUM: Smaller-size events on CSR for PhD students.