Italy becomes smart!
In Italy, the sustainable objective seems to be closer, in fact, many actions are being implemented in order to improve the quality of life, environmental conditions and create a circular economy.
Among the most important, today we devote our attention to the Italian Smart City platform, promoted and implemented by ANCI (National Association of Italian Municipalities). This operational tool has the task of collecting and cataloging project interventions on smart cities throughout the country.
For now, this platform can consult more than 1,300 urban innovation projects related to issues of energy efficiency, sustainable mobility, social innovation, digital agenda, etc.
Furthermore, there are many sustainability events that will be carried out all over Italy during 2018, such as:
• XVIII GIORNATA MONDIALE DELL’ACQUA 2018 on March 22nd 2018 from 09:30 untill 17:30 in Rome, Palazzina dell'Auditorio, via della Lungara, 230
• Fa' la cosa giusta! - Milano from 23rd to 25th March in Milan, padiglioni 3 e 4 di Fieramilanocity
• XVIII Congresso Nazionale CIRIAF - Sviluppo Sostenibile, Tutela dell’Ambiente e della Salute Umana from 5th to 6th April 2018 in Perugia, at Dipartimento di Ingegneria
• EnergyMed 2018 from 5th to 7th April 2018, in Naples, Mostra d'Oltremare (ingresso Viale Kennedy)
• Responsible and Innovative Research for Environmental Quality - Setac Europe 28° Annual Meeting from 13th to 17th May in Rome, Centro Convegni 'La Nuvola' Viale Asia, 40
• Quarto simposio sull'urban mining e la circular economy from 21st to 23rd May 2018 in Bergamo
• Citytech - Ripensare il paradigma della mobilità per le città del terzo millennio from 13th to 14th September 2018 in Milan, Fabbrica de Vapore
For more information on these events please see here.
Author: Giulia Netti (LUM University)